Monday, October 22, 2012

Weekly Summary: Monday Oct. 15 to Sunday Oct. 21

This week was a sharpening week as we prepare the NIACC XC teams for the regional tournament Friday Oct. 26.  I spent a little more time getting to their workouts this week...including the early morning core workouts on Monday and Wednesday.  

The equipment available for me to use in the rec center is something that I have neglected to take advantage of during all this time as an assistant coach.  I could have been using things like a rowing machine, stationary bikes, treadmills, multi-hip machine, etc. Hope to get there more often as the weather changes and use the facility more than I have.

I've continued to get in plenty of miles but not with a lot of running.  Just a lot of hiking.

Monday -10 miles.
Tuesday -7 miles
Wednesday -7 miles
Thursday - 7 miles
Friday 9 miles
Saturday - 7 miles
Sunday - 12 miles for a 59 mile week.

No comments:

Post a Comment