Friday, February 6, 2015

Lovin' the Snowshoes

No posts for a while but I've kept busy with coaching on weekends (indoor track) and finally getting out on some real snow. 

A couple weeks ago I was able to qualify for the U.S. Snowshoe National Championships by running (without snow) the Iowa State Snowshoe Championship in Cedar Falls. So now that my region of the state has received a nice snowfall, I can begin to see my snowshoe fitness return.

Here's a few shots of something I've done the past couple of days to warm-up and cool-down!

Practice set










Dizzy?

2 comments:

  1. Uh oh. This is gonna become one of those art projects, eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I tried a practice set then have launched into adding to the swirls each day unless or until someone decides to interrupt my "art" with tracks of their own!

      Delete