Thursday, June 19, 2014

40 Days and 40 Nights

Seems like I'm still uninspired to keep up with the blogging. Not that I haven't been getting out...I still get in a run, hike or bike almost every day. The knees still make it a sometimes uncomfortable workout though. 

I'm taking steps towards some new therapy, however. By mid-July I will attempt some PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) injections. I have approval from insurance and an appointment with the only doctor I could find in Iowa performing the technique!

The past four (not really 40) nights have produced thunderstorms that have been raising a little havoc with the streams, rivers, and trees in this area. The Lime Creek Trails have taken on a new look.






My time contemplating while on the trails helped me realize that this whole time writing about and sharing photos from Lime Creek and I really haven't described what the conservation area really is! Therefore, I soon intend to dedicate a post  to explaining the area and what a blessing it is to have such an area so close to where I currently reside.

No comments:

Post a Comment