Thursday, August 9, 2012

Born To Run

Even though I read the book "Born To Run" a couple of years ago, I downloaded an audio version of it and have been listening to it during my workouts this week.  It's surprising how differently it interprets when someone else reads it, with their emphasis, compared to what I remember from reading.  I am really enjoying it this time around even though I've already been through it once. Especially, the descriptions of the Leadville 100.  When I first read the book, I was unfamiliar with the course and aid stations.  Because of crewing/pacing duties last year and anticipated this year, I am able to connect to the book much better!


Ran at Lime Creek this morning then went to NIACC to help a bit with their progression run this afternoon.  With tonight's hike I chalked up 11 miles for today's total.

No comments:

Post a Comment