Monday, January 21, 2013

ISU Open

Quite a busy weekend.  My fall on the ice the other day really affected my ability to get out for any comfortable running but the indoor track meet in Ames also took some time.



The NIACC team was able to get some more qualifying times for indoor Nationals.  Trent Smith dipped below 15 minutes in the 5K for a personal record! And we hit the mark in the Distance Medley Relay, OJ in the 800, and Matt Bowman in the 1000.  The women's team has yet to get a qualifying performance but are getting close.

Men's Results        Women's Results

During some breaks in the action, I took time to hike around some of ISU's campus and reminisce about my days there as a student (40 years ago!)





I put in 5 miles before we left on Friday.  I chose Sunday as a recovery day because my right arm and hip continue to hurt from the fall on ice.  Ended up with 36 for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment