Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Enough Already

After the frigid temperatures we've been dealing with, most folks around here seem to enjoy the above freezing weather we've experienced this week. While I can't say that I prefer the minus zero stuff, I do prefer it to above zero at this time of year because of the effects on snow conditions.

Third day in a row for temps close to or above 40° and it does play havoc with snowshoe running. While I typically enjoy seeing deer while I'm out, they can certainly mess up the trail system with their sharp hooves.




There was a distinct improvement in the runnable snow in the stretches that remain shaded all day.


I cut this run short as I began to feel a bit more wasted than usual. Watching the Olympics is really messing with my normal sleep pattern. 5 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment