Monday, March 3, 2014

Russian River Surprise

I almost wish I was not making the trip to New York tomorrow. The snowshoe running conditions at Lime Creek are the best ever and I hate to miss while in such good shape. 

I ran before lunch today in order to have time for a coaches meeting prior to practice. We take off early tomorrow so will not be able to snowshoe prior to the bus. I will, however, be getting in some hikes and road runs during the trip.

I was amazed to find a package at my door when I returned from the business at NIACC.  Thanks to Ultrarunnerpodcast.com, I will be able to try a beer that I haven't had the opportunity to try before!  I've always heard good reviews including from my son who was recently out West and also gave his kudos.



5 brisk miles and then time planning for the trip East.

No comments:

Post a Comment