Thursday, June 14, 2012

Another Easy Day

A few days ago I warned that the daily posting could get boring.  Today was an easy, recovery day and I didn't exert much effort.  I had been feeling the stiffness in my hamstrings from the "bonus" hills at Pilot Knob and that had been on top of a rather quick-paced 10 miler the day before.  

So it was fast-hiking with the dog today and then some catching up on email correspondence and some actual work at the City of Plymouth, that just hired me as a consultant.

I checked in with Fred McCurnin, who is training in Colorado right now, and caught him out on the trails.  His wife, Jeanne, is in the middle of training for the Leadville 100 later this summer.  Jeanne just won her age group at the Garden of the Gods 10 miler last weekend!  Way to go, Jeanne.

4 mile hiking this AM and another 3 yet tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment