Monday, December 24, 2012

Hitting the Target

Approaching the end of a year in which I was able to stay rather consistent at spending time out on the trails, and training for a 50-miler to boot, the past weeks have been devoted to maintaining a mileage that would allow me to hit 3000 miles for the year.  That moment occurred before the end of this week.  In fact, it occurred while I was running on snowshoes...something that hasn't been possible very often the past couple winters.

Holiday guests arrived on Saturday so training and posting has been haphazard, but I bagged 7 miles on Saturday and 6 more yesterday for a 51 mile week. 

I spent a fair amount of time last night attempting to convert my Audible book files of Born to Run (.aa) to mp3 or simply an audio cd series so my son could listen to it while driving!  Turned out to be quite a project...but accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment