Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Connections

Ok, so I cut this post short the other day and had intended to get back to it.  Even though I'm taking time to post my new workouts each day, I still haven't developed what I was intending when I titled this post.  Since we're busy in Kansas today (Thursday), I won't take time to repost what I wanted to in full.  Short story about connections dealt with 3 levels...connection to the internet (computer problems), connection to friends and family, and connections to the environment in which we live and train.

The computer problems always leaves me in a funk...I'm convinced that my atrial fibrillation in 2007 was the result of hard drive issues at work and not from the Pikes Peak Marathon!


20 miles running and 3 hiking in PM

No comments:

Post a Comment