Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm King of the World

Sorry for the title of today's blog...but this weekend was an anniversary of the sinking of the Titantic...the saying is a classic from the movie...and I was reminded of it by sighting a Belted Kingfisher during today's run. Quite a strange series of associations, I know, but that's what it's like out there alone sometimes!

 Not another sole on the trail today as it was cloudy, windy, and cold.  It still felt good to get out even though I was later due to watching the live webcast of the Boston Marathon.  The recent winds have really raised some havoc with the trail conditions and makes me wonder what would ever happen if I happened along the trail at precisely the wrong moment?




10 miles running at noon and 2 miles hiking later in the day.

1 comment: