Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First Post Tuesday

Since this is 2012...year of the end of the world according to the Mayan calender, I decided I better take a crack at this blogging thing.
I've been reading blogs for so many years, and occasionally making comments, but never had the nerve nor time to start my own.  So this is it, the beginning of what may or may not be something that I choose to actively pursue.

I was actually able to run the trails of Lime Creek today (hence the title LC Runner at the top of the page) but did find myself revert to walking several times.  Without dog-sitting my son's dog as an excuse, I believe I now walk simply because I enjoy being outdoors with no real sense of hurry or urgency.  I know that running on snowshoes is so much easier on my knees that I'll be patient for more snow before attempting longer continuous running.  I will, however, be sure to keep my mileage up through the run/walk routine.

10 miles for the outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment