Thursday, March 8, 2012

Maintenance.

The trails are coming back around although there is still some ice and quite a lot of mud.  A few stretches were normal today and some dry back in the woods.  I didn't get out very early today as I was taking the car in for maintenance.  I had lots of time to think about all that we need to fit into a day and how I thought I'd be loaded with time after I retired...but I think I'll write some of those thoughts in a future blog entry.

Speaking of time.  The car was getting maintenance performed today and I feel that that's about all I'm accomplishing with training this week...maintenance with little or no progress.  I hope that this is temporary and I can build again later.


one reason that mountain bikes are asked to be restricted during certain types of weather
10 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment