Friday, March 30, 2012

Too Big For Your Breeches

The woods were wet and trails a bit muddy following last night's rain.  I wanted to check out a pair of Fellcross S-Labs that I've had on my shelf and decided a wet, muddy trail might be a good test.  They really felt great out there today.  It made me realize that I have gathered a "quiver" of shoes that I can choose among depending on the trail conditions and the type of workout I have planned.  In my early running days, I usually only afforded myself the luxury of one pair of shoes at a time.  I've spoiled myself as I've aged!


Fun to watch the vegetation on the woodland floor change daily.  Today I happened to spot some Dutchman's Breeches.  Kind of a neat little flower.


11 miles and perhaps a recovery hike later.

No comments:

Post a Comment