Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Redemption Run

Such a beautiful morning, weather-wise, that I had to try to make up for the long run that I had wanted over the weekend.  The trails were soft but not too clingy so running was good.  I ran steady for the first hour then began to alternate in some hiking.  The prairie loops were great...sunny, soft but dry and not too windy.

I saw several other runners out today, but that's not surprising given the great conditions.  Because I intended to run so long today and wanting to minimize my distractions, I did not have a camera along for photos.  I carried my Ultimate Direction hand-held water bottle instead.  Good thing because I needed plenty of water today.

I was on the trails for the same amount of time as yesterday but covered over twice the distance.  Redemption was mine!

15 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment