Wednesday, May 16, 2012

2nd Day NJCAA Nationals

Today we have even more athletes competing than yesterday.  It's surprising how helping with the coaching is so demanding on the body, even without doing a workout.  I feel as though I'm still putting in a ton of miles!  Oh well, "time on my feet" training, I guess.


We currently have Tanesha leading the heptathlon and Anna ran a good race to place 4th in the 10K.

http://www.spctexans.com/d/2011-12/Track/14_NJCAA_Championships/day1results.pdf

Out for a brisk 6 mile run this morning before heading to the track.

PM:  this was a very hot day at the track.Upper 80's and not a cloud to be seen. Tanesha came back with a great 800 meter to win the heptathlon after losing her lead in the long jump!  Trey Taylor also earned a 4th in the javelin.

It's so nice out after sunset that I'll be going out for a recovery hike yet tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment